Coaches, Team Managers and Parents,
Welcome to the 2016 Wayzata Classic! We are excited that you have chosen to play in our tournament. The PWYBA welcomes your participation and we plan to make it a great event for players, coaches and fans. Below please see documents for key information that you will need for the tournament.
• Roster Form that you need to fill out prior to team check-in
• Tournament Rules (these are MBT Rules)
• Tournament Game Schedule
Concessions: There are bathrooms and concessions at our complexes. Please do not bring outside food or beverages to the ballpark. In addition, Plymouth city ordinance prohibits alcoholic beverages, grills and tail-gating in the parking lot.
Rosters: Please bring a completed Wayzata Classic roster form to the fields along with copies of birth certificates for each player. The form is included at the bottom of the page.
• Each team is responsible for providing one new baseball for each game.
• No infield warm-up is allowed. Teams can hit ground balls down sidelines.
• MBT rules will be used for these tournaments.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to hosting a great tournament once again this season!
PWYBA Tournament Director
2016 WAYZATA CLASSIC
|5/13/16 - 5/15/16||Greenwood Elementary||10AAA|
|5/20/16 - 5/22/16||Parkers Lake 6&7||14AA|
|5/20/16 - 5/22/16||Greenwood Elementary||11AAA|
|6/03/16 - 6/05/16||Parkers Lake 6&7||14AAA|
|6/03/16 - 6/05/16||Greenwood Elementary||11AA|
|6/10/16 - 6/12/16||Parkers Lake 6&7||15AAA|
|6/10/16 - 6/12/16||Greenwood Elementary||10AA|
|6/17/16 - 6/19/16||Parkers Lake 6&7||15AA|
|6/17/16 - 6/19/16||Greenwood Elementary||11A|
10 & 11 Year Old Tournaments: Played at Greenwood Elementary Playfields.
14 & 15 Year Old Tournaments: Played at Parkers Lake Playfields.
MBT State Qualifer Rules will be utilized for all age groups and tournaments.
All Tournaments: $375 Per Team. 3-game guarantee, absent inclement weather (see refund policy below).
The tournaments will be a state qualifier for MBT and GSTC.
10 & 11 Year Old Tournaments are limited to 12 teams.
14 & 15 Year Old Tournaments are limited to 8 teams.
Only open to Association Teams; No All-Star teams.
Tournament spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The order will be determined by your payment date. You will receive an official email from the tournament director when your payment has been received.
All slots in the tournament are reserved once payment is received. No slots will be reserved without payment.
Please read the 2016 refund policy for cancellations and inclement weather.
· If a cancellation occurs prior to April 15, 2016 and prior to the tournament being “closed”, your money will be refunded in full.
· If a cancellation occurs after April 15, 2016 or after the tournament is “closed”, your money will be refunded minus a $250 cancellation fee.
· In the case of inclement weather, refunds will be given as follows
o No games played = full refund of entry fee
o One game played = refund of entry fee minus $150
o Two or more games played = no refund
Click on the application forms above to open and print form to mail with your check.